Compose a focused paper that explains and describes your healthcare issue/topic from the scientific and mathematical/analytical perspectives of inquiry. (You will cover two perspectives in one paper.)
Address your general topic by forming and answering two levels of research questions for each inquiry.
· Choose a “Level 1 Research Question/Writing Prompt” from both of the lists below to answer in the paper.
· Compose a “Level 2 Research Question/Writing Prompt” for each kind of inquiry that provides detail, specificity, and focus to your inquiry, research, and writing.
· State your research questions in the introduction of your paper.
· Answer each research question and support your assertions with evidence (research) to form the body of your paper.
· In the conclusion of the paper, briefly review the issues, research questions, answers, and insights.
|Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts SCIENTIFIC Perspective of Inquiry|
· What are the anatomical, physiological, pathological, or epidemiological issues?
· Which body systems are affected?
· What happens at the cellular or genetic level?
· Which chemical or biological issues are most important?
|Level 1 Research Questions/Writing Prompts MATHEMATICAL/ANALYTICAL Perspective of Inquiry|
· What are the economic issues involved?
· Which economic theories or approaches best explain the issue?
· What are the statistical facts related to the issue?
· Which statistical processes used to study the issue provide for the best explanation or understanding?
Your paper must be five pages in length and reference four to six scholarly, peer-reviewed resources. Be sure to follow current APA Style (e.g., spacing, font, headers, titles, abstracts, page numbering).