1-You made some good points Judy, but the U.S is not the only one struggling with the health care . I was reading different articles and realized there are so many countries going through the same things and maybe even worser. Unsustainable US Health Care System Essay Paper. The Pakistan’s health profile portrays high maternal and child mortality, increase population growth rate, and the twofold burden of infectious and non-infectious diseases (WHO, 2007).Just 27% of the Pakistani people avail advantage from full coverage of health care that include armed force members, beneficiaries and government employees, whereas, the rest 73% of the population pay out of pocket (Settle, 2010).They are viewed as a country that is not really important and get overlooked and struggle with health care. People are still paying a crazy amount of money just to get the care they need to stay healthy. With everything going on it makes it hard and for people to reach out when they really need it and it progresses to where it can not be reversed and as a nurse it just sucks seeing people go through this and hope it gets better as the years pass. Unsustainable US Health Care System Essay Paper.