Please explain how they work. This is a paper I am going to contribute in a group assignment. This is a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner online program. I will attach the instructions for the entire project. The section I am responsible for is “How it works”. Thank you Neurotransmitter Transporters As Targets Of Drug Action Essay Paper
Week 2 Discussion 1: Groups Work on Stahl Readings Presentation
Value: Graded in Week 3 with Submission
Due: Create your initial post by Day 5, and reply to your classmates by Day 7.
Note: In this discussion, you will be able to view the posts of other groups, however only reply to members within your group.
Note: You will be assigned into a group via the course announcements page.
For this discussion, you will work with a group of peers to discuss topics from the readings, distill pertinent information, and create a presentation for the other classmates.Neurotransmitter Transporters As Targets Of Drug Action Essay Paper
Follow these steps
- Each group will receive one of the following randomly assigned topics from the Stahl readings.
- Signal Transduction Cascades (Group 1)
- Neurotransmitter Transporters As Targets of Drug Action (Group 2)
- G-protein linked Receptors As Targets of Drug Action (Group 3)
- Ligand-gated Ion Channels As Targets of Drug Action (Group 4)
- Voltage-sensitive Ion Channels As Targets of Drug Action (Group 5)
- Connect with the peers in your small group discussion board and set up a time to have a call (feel free to use Zoom for this purpose).
- In your call, determine how your group will summarize the information and present the information for your assigned topic.
- Each group will create a summary of deliverables (what each group member is responsible for) and submit it to Week 2 discussion forum by Day 7. Include description of what each group member will be working on.Neurotransmitter Transporters As Targets Of Drug Action Essay Paper
- Each group will then create a PowerPoint presentation with audio on each slide on their topic. Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following:
- What is the topic?
- Summarize how it works
- What are the factors that can modulate its actions? Ie-agonist spectrum, PAM, NAMS, etc.
- How is it relative to psychopharmacology?
- When the group presentation is complete, upload it to the Week 3 Discussion 1: Group Presentation on Stahl Readings.
Please refer to the Grading Rubric for details on how this activity will be graded. Neurotransmitter Transporters As Targets Of Drug Action Essay Paper