Explain the ways in which an EBP model was used to help develop the care plan.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
● Length of video: 5–10 minutes. ● References: Cite at least three professional or scholarly sources of evidence to support
the assertions you make in your video. Include additional properly cited references as necessary to support your statements.
● APA reference page: Submit a correctly formatted APA reference page that shows all the sources you used to create and deliver your video. Be sure to format the reference page according to current APA style
Create a 5-10 minute video of yourself, as a presenter, in which you will propose an evidence-based plan to improve the outcomes for the Vila Health patient and examine how remote collaboration provided benefits or challenges to designing and delivering the care.
● Propose an evidence-based care plan that you believe will improve the safety and outcomes of the patient in the Vila Health Remote Collaboration on Evidence-Based Care media scenario.
● Discuss the ways in which an EBP model and relevant evidence helped you to develop and make decision about the plan you proposed
● Wrap up your video by identifying the benefits of the remote collaboration in the scenario, as well as discuss strategies you found in the literature or best practices that could help mitigate or overcome one or more of the collaboration challenges you observed in the scenario.
Be sure you mention any articles, authors, and other relevant sources of evidence that helped inform your video. Important: You are required to submit an APA-formatted reference list of the sources you cited specifically in your video or used to inform your presentation.
Make sure that your video addresses the following grading criteria:
● Propose an evidence-based care plan to improve the safety and outcomes for a patient based on the Vila Health Remote Collaboration on Evidence-Care media scenario.
● Explain the ways in which an EBP model was used to help develop the care plan. ● Reflect on which evidence was most relevant and useful when making decisions
regarding the care plan.
● Identify benefits and strategies to mitigate the challenges of interdisciplinary collaboration to plan care within the context of a remote team.
● Communicate in a professional manner that is easily audible and uses proper grammar, including a reference list formatted in current APA style.