Assignment Human Subjects
Assignment Human Subjects
ORDER NOW FOR AN ORIGINAL PAPER ASSIGNMENT : Assignment Human Subjects
Please read the whole articles I attached below (about 16 articles) related to my topic of research which is managing floods in Saudi. Than read the document called Typical sections of a research proposal and follow the instructions there to do this final proposal research. I also attached the literature review of the research, internal reliability and validity, sample for a proposal with comments from the professor that you should take a look at, and the statistics (ppt) of this research. Do not forget that the main research question is what preventive methods should Saudi use to prevent the occurrence of floods in the future? The goal of this research is to answer this question providing recommendations based on the research. This is the main research question.
Presume the reader has the power to approve or reject your proposal for funding, permission, etc. Additionally, presume they do not know your field or discipline. All abbreviations to be spelled out the first time, all terms defined, all processes and decisions grounded in the cited, scientific or academic literature.
Please highly consider the following:
– It should be publication ready, with proper format, spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
– All (every) assertions, methods, and analysis choices should be supported with a foundation(reference).
– Presume your audience knows NOTHING about the subject, and define all concepts and abbreviations when first used.
– You need to describe what data you will collect, how you will collect it, how you will assure validity and reliability, and how you will analyze your ‘data’.
– All ‘tools’ or ‘instruments’ with your instructions or desired observation points need to be included (likely as an appendix) so another researcher could repeat your work.
– You should include your ‘expectations’ of what your research will reveal, and how that will impact the field.
– If a statistical analysis is to be utilized, the method and specific tests should be mentioned, with the rationale of why that is the appropriate measure.
– Proper APA format
– Human Subjects IRB must be included, and do not forget to include Introduction: Statement of the problem, Background, Guiding questions, objectives, hypothesis, methodology, Limitations and Delimitations, Significance of the Study, Review of the Literature, proper Reference List. All of what you have to do is described in the document that called Typical sections of a research proposal
– I will attach the 16 articles of the research that you should comprehensively and carefully read once I assign you the task. because I cannot attach more than five article in the question here.
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.