What are the overall goals for the training or the benefit to the selected organization?
BENCHMARK: Training and Development
Training and development prompts change within an organization. The goal of training is to identify areas for improvement and to develop growth opportunities that support the employees in their professional career.
For this assignment, you are required to develop a small training exercise in the form of a PowerPoint presentation. Review previous needs assessments and training observations conducted at your workplace to help identify one area for improvement that would benefit your organization. This training exercise does not need to be implemented but should include at least one deliverable that you could use during the training exercise. As you are reviewing your organization, consider employee engagement, systems and procedures, communication, resources, succession planning, and the culture within the organization. These are suggestions for possible areas that could benefit from a training exercise.
Create an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation of your training exercise, with speaker notes (that are not the same text as the slide), in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines and include the following :
· What are the overall goals for the training or the benefit to the selected organization?
· What are two specific objectives for the training exercise?
· What processes or procedures will change after the training has been completed?
· Describe the strategies or actions involved in the training exercise to meet the established goals and objectives. What is the expected employee performance or application after the training? How will the strategies drive successful business results and improve employee performance?
· How will the organization provide support to the current employees receiving this training? To new employees? How will the effectiveness of the training exercise be measured to confirm the anticipated improvement of employee performance?
Current edition APA style format, also this assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment for a similarity report.
Goal for the Training
expand Objectives for the Training assessment
Objectives for the Training
expand Processes and Procedures Implemented After Training assessment
Processes and Procedures Implemented After Training
expand Strategies in the Training to Meet Goals and Drive Successful Business Results (B) assessment
Strategies in the Training to Meet Goals and Drive Successful Business Results (B)
expand Support and Training Effectiveness assessment
Support and Training Effectiveness
expand Presentation of Content assessment
Presentation of Content
expand Layout assessment
expand Language Use and Audience Awareness assessment
Language Use and Audience Awareness
expand Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) assessment
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
expand Documentation of Sources assessment
Documentation of Sources