Week 8 Benchmark PowerPoint- Assessment Traits
You have had the opportunity to understand the important role human resources has as a strategic business partner and to reflect on the role of HR within your respective organizations. For this presentation, you will be capturing the key findings you’ve learned, including making recommendations to your company leadership team.
Create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation and your presentation should include the following:
· Develop a synopsis of your outcomes for acquiring, developing, training, and leveraging on human capital within your organization. Examine the pros and cons to the current systems or processes being used.
· Based on the immediate hiring and training needs within the company, how can the company focus on the employees’ current strengths (knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences) to leverage diversity to improve performance outcomes?
· Propose plans for developing and integrating the positions of HR specialist or generalist, HR leadership, HR consultant, or HR of One within the organization.
· What recommendations would you make to the leadership of your company relative to making sound decisions when acquiring, developing, and leveraging resources (i.e., human talent, technology, knowledge management) to meet organizational needs while staying legally compliant with employment practices?
· Based on the knowledge gained in this course, how will you apply what has been learned into your organization? As a human resource professional, describe the elements of your personal development plan within the field of HR.
APA format not required but solid academic writing is expected.
Synopsis of Outcomes assessment
Synopsis of Outcomes
expand Employee’s Current Strengths (B) assessment
Employee’s Current Strengths (B)
expand Proposed Plans assessment
expand Recommendations to the Leadership (B) assessment
Recommendations to the Leadership (B)
expand Application of Knowledge Gained assessment
Application of Knowledge Gained
expand Professionalism assessment
expand Presentation of Content assessment
Presentation of Content
expand Layout assessment
expand Language Use and Audience Awareness assessment
Language Use and Audience Awareness
expand Mechanics of Writing assessment
Mechanics of Writing
expand Documentation of Sources assessment
Documentation of Sources