Please pay attention to INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
- Therapeutic drug monitoring is a frequent practice in health care. How does age affect drug absorption, metabolization and excretion?
- The use of salt substitutes can cause hyperkalemia in older adults when use in conjunction with what types of drugs?
- Describe how you would prevent and evaluate risk factors for medication nonadherence in older adults?
- Your initial post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style 7 ed with support from at least 2 academic sources THAT MUST BE Journal articles .
Resources: Must use this one and another one of your choosing.
- DeCasterie, B. D., Izumi, S., Godfrey, N. S. & Denhaerynck, K, (2008). Nurses’ response to ethical dilemmas in nursing practice: Meta-Analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 63(6), 549-549.