Assignment 2 is worth 15% of your grade.
Each student will select a different clinical setting where you would like to practice as a future family nurse practitioner (FNP), such as primary care, women’s health, oncology, acute rehabilitation, skilled nursing facility (SNF), pediatrics, sports medicine, dermatology, heart failure telehealth clinic, and so on. The purpose the assignment is to analyze the clinical setting by addressing the following:
- Content and features of the clinical setting.
- Need and value of data within the clinical setting.
- Information, knowledge, and clinical decision support required in the clinical setting.
- Concepts of the four expanding rings of information from the asynchronous content (EMR, warehouse, regional, NHIN/PHIN).
- Alignment with the design or features of your clinical information system within the clinical setting.
- Include information that is correct and accurate.
- Apply clinically relevant examples for the selected settings in a thorough manner.
- Reflect professional language consistent with professional practice and be free of errors in grammar or spelling.
- Use APA formatting guidelines.
- Correctly and accurately cite references