Provide background information on Childhood obesity.
Pediatric/Adolescent Obesity Picot Essay
Write concisely in detail.
Provide background information for the study including the objective of the proposed research, purpose, research question, hypothesis and other information deemed relevant.
• Provide background information on Childhood obesity. Pediatric/Adolescent Obesity Picot Essay.
• Please number the objective of the proposed research (at least 4-5 objectives)
• Purpose of the project
• Research question
Describe the research design of the study (i.e., state whether the study is correlational, experimental, etc. and define the variables).
• The tools to use in research of CHILDHOOD OBESITY (6-18)
• State references backing the tools
• What is going to be measured. Pediatric/Adolescent Obesity Picot Essay.
• what will happen in the intervention.
• Will parents be part of the educational intervention?
• P – Population/ Patient = Obese or overweight child or adolescent who attended a primary care pediatric setting- 6-18-year-old.
• I – Intervention/ Indicator = Implementation of a multidisciplinary pediatric obesity program.
• C – Comparator/control = no pediatric obesity program
• O – Outcome = 5 % decrease in Body Mass Index (BMI) and reduction in childhood obesity.
• T – Time = over a period of 6 months. Pediatric/Adolescent Obesity Picot Essay