MSN Capstone Project Proposal Form
This is a building assignment that you will be completing over Week 1 through Week 9. This is a stepwise project proposal assignment in which you will complete one (1) section each week for your MSN Capstone Project Proposal. By the end of the Week 9, this form will have been filled in completely and your MSN Capstone Project Proposal will be completed. It is important that you keep up with the Weekly Assigned Section. Each section is graded separately on a weekly basis while the final completed form will be graded with an overall grade. Each week the student will receive feedback from the instructor and the student is expected to incorporate the instructor feedback to edit and improve the weekly sections. The Week 9 final Capstone Project Proposal with be based on students incorporating the instructor’s weekly feedback.
How to use this form.
· Must use the same form for all sections. The purpose is to have a completed the entire form by the end of the course.
· Complete the week’s section with the requested information.
· There are suggested word counts for each weekly section to provide you with an idea of what is expected.
· You are to write in full sentences, paragraphs, correct grammar, and spelling.
· Use APA formatting with citations and references list.
· Refer to the MSN Capstone Project Proposal Form Example found in Week 1 and in the Course Resources tab.
· Do not delete or edit the week section instructions.
· Do not lock the form because that will stop you from editing and revising within the form.
· Leave NO blank sections. All sections are graded separately.
· You may work ahead; however, the instructor will only grade the week’s section due for the assigned week and the form must be submitted each week.
· Read the item descriptions carefully. Items request very specific information. Be sure you understand what is requested.
· Use primary sources for any references. Textbooks are not acceptable as references.
Literature Search Strategies
[150 to 200 words]
Provide details of your exhaustive search process. Be certain to list:
· Databases searched.
· All the keywords or search phrases used.
· How many articles in total that were found?
· List the inclusion/exclusion criteria.
· Provide the number of articles that were retained and a description on why those articles were retained.
Consider using a flowchart to outline the search process