Week 1 – Elements of a Risk Management Program
In 1,000-1,250 word paper, conduct a review of the risk management program for new employees in a health organization. Include the following:
- Explain the steps for presenting a risk management program to new employees.
- Evaluate the presentation for compliance with the American Society of Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM).
- Propose recommendations for inclusion in the program or changes that you would make to further improve the program or meet compliance.
- Examine the administrative process of management the risk program.
- Support your analysis with three peer-reviewed references, which may include your textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Course: HLT-308v Risk Management and Health Care Regulations
School: Grand Canyon University