Identify actual or potential assessment criteria from the scenario.
Topic : Use the evidenced-based practice you researched and apply it to a
care of plan for the corresponding medical/surgical scenario below. Include interventions applicable to the care of the client, and health promotion teaching that is applicable to the acute-care setting as well as the home setting after discharge.
” Scenario ”
You are caring for 2 patients who have been confirmed with MRSA infection ( Methicillin- resistant Staphylococcus aureus). They have large families with multiple visitors and one of the patients is a smoker.
* Identify actual or potential assessment criteria from the scenario. Indicated what would be important to assess when preparing to identify the nursing diagnosis as outlined in the assignment.
Wrote a nursing diagnosis statement that relates to an ” actual” problem that the client experiencing, including the ” related to ” factors and evidence to support diagnosis.
1. related to ” actual diagnosis”
2 related to “. potential diagnosis”
3. related to ” wellness diagnosis”
Wrote one goal for each diagnosis that included measurable criteria using the “SMART” method.
Included (2) nursing interventions per goal related to scenario: applicable to acute care ( 6 interventions as possible Please…
Provided rationale for interventions with evidence from the literature utilized in the research portion .
* Can we use our text book as references and 1 reputable website please…
1. Canadian Textbook of Medical Surgical Nursing by Paul, Day, & Williams 2nd , 3rd edition)
2.Potter & Perry By Elsevier ( 5th edition)