For your Professional Capstone Project, you are required to collaborate with a health care administrator on developing a proposal for implementing a change initiative at the administrator’s health care organization.
A “Change Initiative Exemplar” has been provided for you. Although the context and format of the exemplar is different from what you will develop, the general idea is the same and should provide you with an example of how your proposal should flow.
Review the rubric for details on how the Final Proposal will be graded. Prepare the proposal according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Each component of the proposal will be submitted in different modules in order to receive feedback from your instructor in preparation to submit the Final Proposal at the end of Week 8.
The Final Proposal should incorporate feedback provided by your instructor throughout the course and, more importantly, must demonstrate your ability to synthesize and integrate what you have learned throughout your program of study.
Your Final Proposal must include the following components:
- Part I: Identification of Health Care Organization (Due at the end of Week 2).
- Part II: Change Initiative Description and Proposal Rationale (Due at the end of Week 3).
- Part III: Review of Literature (Due at the end of Week 4).
- Part IV: Strategies for Preparing Organization for Change (Due at the end of Week 5).
- Part V: Strategies and Timeline for Implementing Change (Due at the end of Week 5).
- Part VI: Change Evaluation Plan (Due at the end of Week 6).
- Part VII: Plan for Disseminating Proposal (Due at the end of Week 6).
Course: HLT-494 Professional Capstone Project
School: Grand Canyon University