Module 2 OBJECTIVES:
At the end of this module, the student will
1). Continue to refine his or her clinical practice problem and research and research question.
2. Have begun tracking reviewed literature using an evidence table.
3. Assemble evidence resources into reference management software(such as Refworks or end notes).
Module 2 in Black Board(I will upload)
Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare, second edition. Authors Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk and Ellen Fineout-Overholt. Read chapter 2,3
Health science literature review made easy. The matrix method 3rd edition. Author Garrard, J. (2010). Read Chapters 1-3.
Start working on your Problem Background Paper. Address each of the following points(use them as headings in your post be sure you address everything).
1. Your beginning problem background and question for investigation,
2. a beginning evidence table with articles supporting the problem(this can be attachment to your discussion posting)
3. a short discussion of conceptual models used in the studies,
4. your PICOT question(see rubic for the Problem Background Paper, which is due at the end of Module 3).
5. Discuss how your question evolved as you read using a concrete example of of your shift in thinking.