Choose a specific population at risk with poor health outcomes in your community.
• Analyze various sources of health data and other evidence to refine a specific population at risk.
• Collaborate with families, communities, and professionals within the health care system to determine cultural issues and needs of population at risk.
• Design evidence-based, culturally appropriate intervention(s) to improve health outcomes for a population at risk specific to your community.
• Propose an evaluation for the proposed interventions using health outcome data for the population at risk.
• Reflect on your role as a health care advocate and leader in your community.
Discuss your role as an advocate and healthcare leader in promoting positive social change as a scholar-practitioner to improve the health of vulnerable populations in your community
•Provide a few examples of community resources that need to be in place to assist your population group’s problem. What resources are missing?
•Are there any cultural-based related issues regarding your group that should inform your approach to care?
•Identify one evidence-based behavior change technique to promote health in this population.