Describe how the session has helped move the group closer to, further away from, or had no discernible impact on meeting goals/objectives.
Group Therapy Template
1. Date of group:
2. Patient Initials:
3. Start time: End Time:
4. CPT Code:
5. Group name:
6. Number of attendees:
7. Number of those who did not attend:
8. Number of those leading the group:
9. Behaviors observed in the group:
10. Observations of members in the group:
11. Stressors/extraordinary events/new issues presented during group:
12. Goals/objectives addressed during the group
13. Strategies to Achieve Goals(Explanation of services provided)
14. Responses of members to group interventions, be specific.
· Describe how the session has helped move the group closer to, further away from, or had no discernible impact on meeting goals/objectives. If no progress is made over time, this section should address how the group leader intends to change his/her strategy.
15. Suicidal ideas or Intentions Suicidal Ideations observed by group?
16. Person response to interventions and progress toward goals and objectives during group
17. Appearance and Behavior:
18. Suicidal Ideations observed by patient
Future Plan/additional information: \
No APA format needed