Create a PICOT question incorporating an evidence-based nursing practice intervention.
Topic 3: Development Of Evidence-Based Practice Change Proposal I
The next step in developing an evidence-based practice change proposal for the capstone project is to conduct a thorough review of the literature pertaining to the chosen topic. In this topic, students will examine the research literature and utilize library resources to locate quality, peer-reviewed sources to support their chosen topic and solution. Students will use the PICOT question process to create a PICOT question for their topic.
1. Critique evidence-based research to support the development of the capstone project change proposal.
2. Create a PICOT question incorporating an evidence-based nursing practice intervention.
3. Create objectives for an evidence-based nursing practice change proposal.
4. Integrate reflective practice into the practicum reflective journal.
5. Demonstrate interprofessional collaboration during the creation of the capstone project change
Submit a summary of six of your articles on the discussion board. Discuss one strength and one weakness for each of these six articles on why the article may or may not provide sufficient evidence for your practice change.
Name two different methods for evaluating evidence. Compare and contrast these two methods.