A small primary care clinic has 69 employees, representing 9 different clinical professions and 12 other skills. It operates two (2) sites, one (1) of which is bigger and has the departments for medical specialists, diagnostic labs, and patient services. The clinic also contracts for a variety of services, such as repair and maintenance, referral specialists, and advanced diagnostic services.
You are the manager. You report to the owners who are four (4) of the family practitioners and their wives. Two of the wives still work at the clinic as registered nurses.
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the key political, economic, and social forces that may have influenced the development of the clinic.
2. Create a comprehensive mission statement and explain what makes it a comprehensive mission statement.
3. Identify three (3) performance measures you would use to measure the clinic’s effectiveness and provide the rationale for each performance measure.
4. Describe how you would approach decisions regarding clinic expansion and annual plan approval.
5. Describe the role of the clinic as a component of the healthcare delivery system in your community.
6. Examine how public healthcare policy has influenced the formation of outpatient clinics in the healthcare system.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.