Clinical Assignment: Quality Improvement Project Part 1
- Identify, describe, and assess a clinical issue that to be addressed in your Quality Improvement Project.
- Identify the clinical issue that will be the focus of your Quality Improvement project.
- Provide rationale for the need to change the status quo.
- Identify best practices from the literature related to the issues.
- The paper is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your paper should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)