Review the Week 2 Discussion Rubric provided in the Course Information area or accessible through the link below.
• Review Chapters 7–10 and 12–16 in the course text.
• Review, this week’s Resources.
• Review this week’s Writing Resources and Program Success Tools.
• Consider types of caring techniques and strategies that can be used during a health assessment.
• Think about a time when you had the opportunity to encourage a patient to comply with a health promotion activity, and whether you did so successfully or not.
Post a substantive 2-paragraph response (at least 350 words) to one of the options below. Develop and post cohesive paragraphs, and use evidence to support your ideas.
• What caring techniques/strategy can you use during the health assessment of a patient to encourage the patient’s adherence to a treatment plan?
• Describe an instance in your practice when you successfully encouraged a patient to comply with a health promotion activity. If you have not successfully encouraged a patient to comply with a health promotion activity, how might you have done so based on what you know now?